You may know that smoking is not good for you but do you know the facts about smoking related deaths ?
More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, murders and HIV combined in the UK.About 114,000 people in the UK die each year due to smoking.
Smoking-related deaths are mainly due to cancers, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and heart disease.
There are over 4000 harmful chemicals in each cigarette you smoke. 50 are known to cause cancer.
By using my hypnotherapy stop smoking programme you can be free from the habit and the associated health problems.
By Stopping Now:
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma attacks, meningitis and ear infections.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.
- You will enjoy the taste of food more.