In class three we discuss the importance of prenatel bonding and alternate ways of promoting comfort for you in labour. I share with you some ideas for naturally bringing on labour and the benefits of a natural birth. We talk over all the elements that you may find important on your birth plan and all the things to consider when you prepare for your baby’s birth.
- Prenatel Bonding
- Choosing where to have your baby
- Choosing who will be with you when you have your baby
- Alternate options for promoting comfort
- Medical intervations
- Medical interventions before labour commences
- Natural nudges of encouragement for your baby
- Medical intervention for birth
- What are the benefits of having a natural birth?
- Birth planning
- Physical preparation for birth
- Your baby’s ideal position for birth
- Fear release session
We watch another hypnobirth again showing how the techniques help in labour and birth.